When it comes to women’s health, we understand the importance of finding the right professionals, doctors and nurses to provide the best quality of care in a holistic manner.
Beacon continues to extend our excellent care to you at any age. Our Women’s Health centre provides a full range of gynaecological services to diagnose women’s health conditions at all stages of life beginning with the teenager in puberty, continuing on to the adult, the menopausal woman, and beyond.
At Beacon Hospital, our Women’s Health centre is staffed with senior professionals and fitted with modern equipment, we offer a one-stop solution to healthcare giving you peace of mind during consultations, treatment and recovery.
Our gynaecologist specialists are experienced in treating a wide range of conditions including:
- Abnormal or heavy menstrual bleeding
- Irregular or absence of menstrual periods
- Menstrual cramps
- Pelvic and abdominal pain
- Family planning (healthy pregnancy and birth control)
- Pre and post-menopausal management
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Sexual Health
- Vaginal infections and STDs
- Gynaecological cancer (eg. Endometrial, Ovarian etc)
- Gynaecological surgeries (eg. Fibroids, prolapse of uterus, endometriosis etc)