The Brain & Spine Centre is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of disorders involving the brain, spinal cord, spinal and peripheral nerves, skull and spine.
The body’s nervous system is a complex network that is involved in regulating the body’s most critical processes, voluntary and involuntary functions, senses, as well as your ability to think and reason. When any part of this system becomes impaired due to disease, dysfunction or injury, severe consequences can ensue.
What We Can Do For You
Our team of experienced brain and spine specialists specialises in neurosurgery, as well as brain and spine surgery, to treat conditions including brain and spinal cord tumors, brain disease, as well as facial, movement, spine, head and nerve disorders.
Microsurgical, minimally invasive and personalised treatment options are tailored to suit each patient.
Common conditions treated include:
- Brain tumours (Cancerous & Non-Cancerous)
- Acoustic neuroma
- Spinal degenerative diseases/Back Pain/Sciatica (Lumbar disc prolapse)
- Cervical disc prolapse/Neck Pain
- Spinal cord tumours
- Parkinson’s disease & other movement disorders
- Peripheral nerve disorder/numbness or weakness of limbs
- Management of chronic pain
- Pituitary tumour surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (Cyberknife)
- Head injury
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (Facial pain) & Hemifacial spasm
- Cerebrovascular diseases (Stroke)